We are an Authorised Australian Stabila Dealer and can order anything in the Stabila Range. Get in touch for a price on anything you need. We stock Stabila Products because they are well known throughout the trade as being the biggest and best when it comes to levels. They make a great product. The Stabila LAX300 produces level cross lines and plumb points up to 20 metres inside and up to 80m outside with an optional receiver (Not included) so you can mark walls, floors and ceilings, all at the same time, with just one tool. It has a shock absorbing case, IP54 Dust and Water Resistance, Extendable Foot, Magnetic Bracket and is Very Accurate up to 0.3mm/m.
STABILA LAX300 CROSSLINE & PLUMB LASER LEVEL FEATURES:
- Visible line range of 20 metres.
- One horizontal line, one vertical line, plumb-line points upwards and downwards, with an extendable foot.
- Optimal for working directly on the laser line. For the transfer of the layout from the floor to the roof. For quick and precise marking.
- Very bright, narrow and clear laser lines.
- Vertical beam directed upwards and downwards: Clearly visible through the extendable foot.
- The laser can be rotated through 360° in its housing.
- Versatile in use: Directly on the floor, Attached to a tripod (¼ thread), Fastened to metallic objects by its rare earth magnet and V-groove or fastened to the wall bracket & Secured by the metal lugs using a strap.
- Shock absorbent soft-grip casing.
- Protection class IP 54: Protection against Dust & Water.
- Park position: Optimal protection of the optical equipment against dust and scratches by rotation inside the U-shaped housing.
- 20 hours operating period with 3AA batteries.
- Thanks to the pulsed laser lines the LAX300 can also be used outdoors. By using the Receiver REC 220 Line (available as an optional accessory not included). The range is up to 80m in a straight line and up to 20m at an angle of 45° to the instrument’s axis.
STABILA LAX300 CROSSLINE & PLUMB LASER LEVEL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Laser class: 2
- Output: < 1 mW
- Laser wavelength: 635 nm
- Self-leveling range: approx. ± 4.5°
- Leveling accuracy: ± 0.3 mm/m
- Line straightness: ± 0.2 mm/m
- Laser beam accuracy (up): ± 0.3 mm/m
- Laser beam accuracy (down): ± 0.4 mm/m
- Range of visible line: 20 m* (in typical indoor conditions.)
- Battery run-time: 20 h
- Batteries included: 3 x AA 1.5v
What you get:
- 1 x (New) LAX300 CROSSLINE & PLUMB POINT LASER LEVEL.
- Comes with Target Card, Wall Bracket, Belt Pouch & 3x AA Batteries.
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”stabila”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- MAKITA LXT 18 VOLT DRILL & IMPACT DRIVER BELT HOOK CLIP FOR BTD141 BHP452 BHP454 BTD144
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.