Prior to owning a tool store I worked as a carpenter for about 20 years. I`ve used a lot of nail guns and I personally own a Powermaster framing gun. So do most of my other mates who are tradies, they also own the same gun. My gun is well over 10 years old now and probably closer to 15. I must have fired well over 300,000 nails with it. I`d really hate to think how many it must have fired in ten years or more. Lets just say it`s a lot of nails. I`ve always put oil in my gun every morning before i used it and tried to keep sand out of my hose connections and i`ve never spent a cent on repairs. My gun has never even had a gaskit & rubber seal kit put through it. It never needed it. It`s never even been serviced except where I’ve cleaned the outside of it every now and then. It works perfectly still and now lives a happy life retired in my garage. That`s my 20 cents on Paslode framers.
PASLODE PF-350S FRAMING NAIL GUN FEATURES:
- Will fire Standard D Head Nails & Roundrive Paslode nails.
- Dual mode trigger easily switches from single or rapid cycles.
- Metal exhaust cap for maximum durability.
- Durable construction requires less maintenance.
- Proven performer for tough job site work with less jams or misfires.
- Compact size fits between studs, joists and rafters.
- Soft grip handle for all day use.
- Depth of drive on the tool rather than the compressor saves time and energy.
- Built in rafter hook, retracts when not needed.
PASLODE PF-350S FRAMING NAIL GUN SPECIFICATIONS:
- Nails: 30° Paper Tape – Brite, Hot Dipped Galvanized Plus.
- Model: PF350-S
- Part No: 502000
- Weight: 7.5lbs
- Nail Capacity: 2 strips (up to 84)
- Nail Range: 2″- 3.5″ Length.
- Shank Diameters: .113″ to .131″
- Nail Angle: 30°
- Air Req: ./80 psi: .082/cycle.
- Op Pres: psi(bar): 80-120 (5.5-8.3)
What you get:
- 1 x PASLODE PF-350S PNEUMATIC 3-1/2″ FRAMING NAIL GUN.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- Limited Warranty: 90-day limited on wear parts, 6 month limited on magazine parts, 1 year limited on housing and cap parts.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”Paslode”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- FREUD D1024X DIABLO 24 TOOTH 10″ 255mm RIPPING TABLE & MITER SAW BLADE 24T RIP SAW BLADE
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.