The Milwaukee 44-22-0304 Rasping 6″ Plaster Jab Saw is the only jab saw on the market to integrate rasping holes along the side of the blade to rapidly expand holes or smooth rough edges of plasterboard after a cut. Complete with a rubber over mold grip to increase user comfort and reduce hand slippage. The new plaster jab saw also features a thick 6” blade for increased durability.
MILWAUKEE 44-22-0304 6″ RASPING PLASTER JAB SAW DETAILS:
- Rasping Holes: Expand Holes in Plasterboard up to 2X Faster.
- Rubber Over Mold Grip for Increased User Comfort.
- 6″ Plaster/Drywall Blade Cuts Rapidly Through Material.
- Blade length 150mm.
- Overall Length 300mm.
What you get:
- 1 x New MILWAUKEE 44-22-0304 6″ RASPING PLASTER JAB SAW.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”milwaukee”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- FREUD D1024X DIABLO 24 TOOTH 10″ 255mm RIPPING TABLE & MITER SAW BLADE 24T RIP SAW BLADE
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.