Basically to make it simple, BL1830 batteries fit every Makita lithium-ion 18 volt LXT tool, and deliver 2x the run-time of BL1815 with slightly higher power output through out. Making all the tools better to work with and they also get around 30% more recharges on average than the compact battery. BL1815 fit some of the smaller tools like BHP452, BTD141, BML184, BML185 etc.
But BL1815 batteries do not fit the larger high powered tools such the grinder BGA452, saw BSS611, impact wrench BTW450, BHR241 & 202 rotary hammers, BJV180 jigsaw, etc, etc. The compact battery is designed with light duty tasks in mind.
MAKITA BL1830 18V 3.0AH LXT LI-ION BATTERY FEATURES:
Makita’s advanced battery technology!
- Weighs 40% less than Ni-MH or Ni-Cd batteries, provides longer life & greater work volume in a lighter more compact battery.
- Li-ion batteries also have more recharge cycles than Ni-Cd or Ni-Mh.
- The Average Ni-Cd battery looses 20% of its charge 24 hours after being charged, yes just sitting around on the shelf.
- They then loose around 10% per week after.
- Li-ion batteries hold charge up to 5 times longer than Ni-Cd & Ni-Mh batteries.
- 5x lower self-discharge keeps battery cells active & ready for use even after long periods of storage.
- Charging at anytime will have no effect on the battery. They have No memory effect.
- No conditioning required. No life cycle lost.
- Built in shock absorbing features protect the battery. Rubber shock absorber & Anti shock case.
- Sixteen firm holding contact terminals reduce the risk of power loss/fluctuation in high vibration work environment.
- Batteries built in memory chip communicates with the charger to maximize battery life using 3 active controls (Current,Voltage and Thermal).
- CHARGES WITH MAKITA DC18SC, DC18SD, DC18SE, DC18RC & DC18RA LI-ION CHARGERS.
What you get:
- 1 X MAKITA BL1830 18V 3.0Ah LI-ION LXT BATTERY – (New)
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”makita”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- MAKITA LXT 18 VOLT DRILL & IMPACT DRIVER BELT HOOK CLIP FOR BTD141 BHP452 BHP454 BTD144
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.