MAKITA 18V XDT04Z LXT IMPACT DRIVER FEATURES:
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 1,420 in.lbs. of Max Torque.
- Variable speed (0-2,300 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications.
- Compact design at only 139mm long and weighs only 0.93Kg’s (bare) for reduced operator fatigue.
- Convenient one-touch 1/4″ hex chuck for quick bit changes.
- New redesigned rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job.
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area.
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control.
- Makita’s proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
- Battery and charger sold separately.
MAKITA 18V XDT04Z IMPACT DRIVER SPECIFICATIONS:
- Model: XDT04 Z
- Chuck: 1/4″ Quick release
- No Load Speed (RPM): 0 – 2,300
- Impacts Per Minute: 0 – 3,200
- Length: 138mm
- Weight (bare): 0.93 Kg’s
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery Used: LXT BL1815, BL1830, BL1840, BL1850 & BL1860
What you get:
- 1 x NEW MAKITA XDT04Z 18V LI-ION IMPACT DRIVER.
- Comes with manual and belt clip.
- This is a bare tool only: No battery, Charger or Case.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- 1 Year Tool Warranty.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”makita”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- FREUD D1024X DIABLO 24 TOOTH 10″ 255mm RIPPING TABLE & MITER SAW BLADE 24T RIP SAW BLADE
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.