We can also order any other GearWrench product in the entire range so just get in touch for a price on anything you need. This GearWrench 3/4″ Socket set features surface drive technology sockets that virtually eliminate head stripping, the sockets & ratchet have a full polish finish and large stamped markings for easy identification. They come with a Lifetime Warranty and with a Metal Storage Case.
GEARWRENCH 80879 3/4″ DRIVE SAE SOCKET SET FEATURES:
- Sockets Feature Off Corner Loading To Reduce Fastener Rounding.
- 24 Tooth Full Polish Chrome Quick-Release Ratchet with Knurled Grip.
- Full Polish Chrome Extension.
- Includes Metal Storage Box.
- Full Polish Chrome Sockets With Large Hard Stamp Size Markings.
- Meets or Exceeds ASME B107.1, B107.10.
- Lifetime Tool Warranty.
GEARWRENCH 80879 3/4″ DRIVE SAE SOCKET SET INCLUDES:
- 3/4″ Drive Standard Extension 8″.
- 3/4″ Drive Quick Release Ratchet.
- 3/4″ Drive 12 Point Sockets: 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8″, 1-3/16, 1-1/4, 1-5/16″, 1-3/8, 1-7/16 & 1-1/2″.
- Metal Case.
What you get:
- 1 x New GearWrench 80879 3/4″ Drive 13 Piece SAE Socket Set with Metal Case.
- Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”gearwrench”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- FREUD D1024X DIABLO 24 TOOTH 10″ 255mm RIPPING TABLE & MITER SAW BLADE 24T RIP SAW BLADE
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.