16mm 5/8″ Bore Size Suits saws with a 5/8″ (16mm) Arbor. Some saws have a 20mm, 25mm or even a 30mm Arbor so it’s always best to check your size.
Freud are one the Best of the Best when it comes to Saw Blades and Cutters, hence why I Love the Brand. To Put it Simply, they make Better Cuts and are Better to use and Quieter than other Blades. As soon as you pick up a Freud blade Let Alone Actually Cut with it, you can See and Feel you have a Superior Blade in your Hand. The Diablo D0860S is a Fine Finish Timber Cutting Blade with an ATB Grind Designed for Chip Free Finish Work Cross cutting and Ripping Hardwood, Softwood, Plywood, Melamine, Moulding and MDF. The Freud D0860S Diablo advanced laser cut blade Features the Perma-Shield Coating which helps keep the blade Free from Gumming and Corrosion. The Laser-cut heat and Stabilizer Vents Reduce Noise, Vibration and Heat Buildup for More Precise Cuts and a Longer Cutting Life. The Ultra Thin Kerf means less Feed Pressure Required to Cut, Less Material Waste and Less Strain on Your Saws Motor. It all stacks up for a Win, Win, Win. You will find these blades Last Longer than any normal blade and up to 5 times longer than really cheap blades which Ultimately Saves you Time and Money by Replacing Blades less often and they get a Better End Result and are more Enjoyable to use all the way. The 5/8″ Bore size fits a lot of different saws. Always check your Arbor size though to make sure, saws come with lots of different size arbors from various manufacturers. Try one and you will see the Difference and Love it. Our Feedback from Customers about Freud Blades is Absolutely Excellent.
FREUD D0860S 8-1/2″ 60 TOOTH FINISH SAW BLADE FEATURES:
- Made in Italy.
- Advanced laser cut thin kerf design: Thinner than the industry standard, creates fast clean cuts.
- Perma-Shield: A permanent Aluminium Alloy coating keeps the blade free from gumming and corrosion.
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents reduce noise, vibration and heat build up for more precise cuts, less blade warping and longer cutting life.
- TiCo Hi-density Carbide Teeth: Freud makes it’s own special blend of Ultra fine Carbide using both Titanium and Cobalt to maximize life.
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows tips to withstand extreme impact.
- Laser cut heat expansion slots allow blade to expand when hot, keeping it cutting straight and true.
- ATB Precision Point Grind.
- Ideal for Quality Crosscuts and Rips in Hardwood, Softwood, Melamine, Plywood, Mouldings, MDF & Paneling.
FREUD DIABLO D0860S 8-1/2″ 60 TOOTH FINISH SAW BLADE SPECIFICATIONS:
- Diameter: 8-1/2″ – 216mm
- Number of Teeth: 60.
- Bore Size: 16mm – 5/8″.
- Max RPM: 9,000
- Grind: ATB
- Kerf: 0.087″
What you get:
- 1 x FREUD D0860S 216mm 8-1/2″ 60 Tooth Fine Finish Timber Cutting Saw Blade.
- 16mm (5/8″) Bore Size.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”freud”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- FREUD D1024X DIABLO 24 TOOTH 10″ 255mm RIPPING TABLE & MITER SAW BLADE 24T RIP SAW BLADE
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.