DeWALT DC823B 18V XRP 3/8″ IMPACT WRENCH FEATURES:
- These work with all Dewalt 18V XRP Batteries Nicd and Li-ion Such as DC9096, DC9180, DC9181 Etc.
- This tool has an updated li-ion base.
- Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life.
- Compact size and weight allow access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue.
- 1,500 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications.
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed.
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability.
- Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort.
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability.
- Heavy-duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback.
DEWALT DC823B 18V IMPACT WRENCH SPECIFICATIONS:
- Voltage: 18V
- Drive Size: 3/8″ square with ring retention.
- No Load Speed: 0-2,400 rpm
- Impacts/Min: 0-2,700 ipm
- Max Torque: 169Nm (1,500in-lbs)
- Max Torque: 169Nm (125ft-lbs)
- Tool Length: 147mm (5-3/4″)
- Tool Weight Bare: 0.93 Kg`s
What you get:
- 1 x NEW DeWALT DC823B 18V XRP 3/8″ IMPACT WRENCH.
- Bare Tool Only: No battery, charger or case included.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- 2 Year Limited Tool Warranty.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”Dewalt”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- FREUD D1024X DIABLO 24 TOOTH 10″ 255mm RIPPING TABLE & MITER SAW BLADE 24T RIP SAW BLADE
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.