WELLER WSTA-6 JUNIOR PYROPEN BUTANE SOLDERING IRON DETAILS:
- Easy to use Self-ignition finger switch.
- Suitable for general small soldering work and hot blow applications.
- Temperature control gives you adjustment equivalent to 15 – 60 watts.
- Gas Storage Tank can hold enough gas for around one hour of operation.
- Quick 30 second heat-up time.
- Includes soldering and hot air tip.
- Refills with butane lighter gas: Weller cat. no. WB1 or WB2. (Not Included.)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
What you get:
- 1 x (New) WELLER WSTA-6 Junior Pyropen Butane Soldering Iron.
- Includes Soldering and Hot Air Tip.
- Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”weller”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA 18V LI-ION CARBON BRUSH SET CB-440 SUITS MOST LXT TOOLS BTD141 BHP454 ETC
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.