Weller are one of the Worlds Biggest Names in soldering equipment. They still make some of their products in Here in Australia, which is a Great Thing. It’s one of the reasons we like the Brand, besides the fact that they make Fantastic Products. We are an Authorised Australian Weller Dealer and can order anything in the range. If you need a price on something not in stock please let us know. The Weller SPG80DAU is Made in Australia and is an Economical LeadLight Soldering Iron with High End Performance. It has a Lightweight Pencil with Foam Grip, Stainless Steel Barrel with Ceramic Filled Element and also has a Limited 2 Year Warranty.
WELLER SPG80DAU LEADLIGHT SOLDERING IRON DETAILS:
- Made in Australia.
- Ideal for Professional Leadlight Soldering, Light Alloy or Metal Soldering and Electrical Soldering.
- Replaceable Tip. Comes with 6mm Diameter MTG21 Tip.
- 80 Watts: Develops 400°C Temperature.
- Quality, Lightweight Pencil Iron, with Cushioned Foam Grip for User Comfort.
- Stainless Steel Barrel.
- Heat and Impact Resistant Handle.
- Ceramic Filled Element for Longer Life.
- Limited 2 Year Warranty.
What you get:
- 1 x (New) WELLER SPG80DAU 80 Watt LeadLight Soldering Iron.
- Limited 2 Year Warranty.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”weller”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- FREUD D1024X DIABLO 24 TOOTH 10″ 255mm RIPPING TABLE & MITER SAW BLADE 24T RIP SAW BLADE
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.