We are an Authorised Australian Stabila Dealer and can order anything in the Stabila Range. Get in touch for a price on anything you need. We stock Stabila Products because they are well known throughout the trade as being the biggest and best when it comes to levels. They make a great product. The Stabila LAX300G produces extremely bright and sharp level cross lines and plumb points up to 30 metres inside so you can mark walls, floors and ceilings, all at the same time, with just one tool. The Green Beam is 4 Times more visible to the human eye than Red Lines. It has a Shock Absorbing Case, IP54 Dust and Water Resistance, On/Off Pendulum Lock, Extendable Foot, Magnetic Bracket, 1/4″ Tripod Thread Connection and is Very Accurate up to 0.3mm/m. This Tool has quite a lot of Applications from Electrical Installation, Suspended Ceiling, Wall Layouts, Door Frame Installs, Tiling, Cabinet Installation, etc, etc. Backed by a Limited 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
STABILA LAX300G GREENBEAM CROSSLINE & PLUMB LASER LEVEL FEATURES:
- Green Beam Visible line range of 30 metres.
- One horizontal line, one vertical line, plumb-line points upwards and downwards, with an extendable foot.
- The vertical line almost covers the entire room when placed in the corner on the floor.
- Optimal for working directly on the laser line. For the transfer of the layout from the floor to the roof. For quick and precise marking.
- Very Bright Green Beam, produces narrow and clear laser lines.
- Vertical beam directed upwards and downwards: Clearly visible through the extendable foot.
- The laser can be rotated through 360° in its housing.
- Versatile in use: Directly on the floor, Attached to a tripod (¼ thread), Fastened to metallic objects by its rare earth magnet and V-groove or fastened to the wall bracket & Secured by the metal lugs using a strap.
- Shock absorbent soft-grip casing.
- Protection class IP 54: Protection against Dust & Water.
- Park position: Optimal protection of the optical equipment against dust and scratches by rotation inside the U-shaped housing.
- 15 hours operating period with 3AA batteries.
STABILA LAX300 CROSSLINE & PLUMB LASER LEVEL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Laser class: 2.
- Output: < 1 mW.
- Laser wavelength: 510-530 nm.
- Self-levelling range: approx. ± 4.5°.
- Levelling accuracy: ± 0.3mm/m.
- Line straightness: ± 0.2mm/m.
- Laser beam accuracy (up): ± 0.3mm/m.
- Laser beam accuracy (down): ± 0.4mm/m.
- Range of visible line: 30m* (in typical indoor conditions).
- Battery run-time: 15h.
- Batteries included: 3 x AA 1.5v.
What you get:
- 1 x (New) LAX300G GREENBEAM CROSSLINE & PLUMB POINT LASER LEVEL.
- Comes with Target Card, Wall Bracket, Belt Pouch & 3x AA Batteries.
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”stabila”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- FREUD D1024X DIABLO 24 TOOTH 10″ 255mm RIPPING TABLE & MITER SAW BLADE 24T RIP SAW BLADE
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.