We are an Authorised Australian Stabila Dealer and can order anything in the Stabila Range. Get in touch for a price on anything you need. We stock Stabila Products because they are well known throughout the trade as being the biggest and best when it comes to levels. They make a great product. The Stabila 96-2/60 Spirit Level has a Tough Box Frame with Ribs for added strength, it has 2 milled surfaces and removable shock absorbing anti slip end caps.
STABILA 96-2/60 600mm TRADE 3 VIAL SPIRIT LEVEL FEATURES:
- Extra-rigid rectangular aluminium profile with reinforcing ribs.
- Electrostatic powder coating.
- Two milled measuring surfaces.
- Removable, shock-absorbing end caps with anti-slip stoppers.
- Suitable for overhead measurement.
- Two vertical vials.
STABILA 96-2/60 600mm TRADE 3 VIAL SPIRIT LEVEL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Accuracy in the normal position: 0.5 mm/m
- Accuracy in overhead measurement: 0.5 mm/m
- Measuring surfaces: 2 x milled.
- Type of vials: 1 x horizontal, 2 x vertical.
- Profile: Rectangular profile with ribs.
- End caps: Removable, Anti-slip stopper, Shock-absorbing.
What you get:
- 1 x (New) Stabila 96-2/60 600mm 3 VIAL TRADE SPIRIT LEVEL.
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”stabila”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA 18V LI-ION CARBON BRUSH SET CB-440 SUITS MOST LXT TOOLS BTD141 BHP454 ETC
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.