SP Tools have been in the Tool Manufacturing Business for over 40 Years, they make some Fantastic Products, they are also the Official Tool Supplier to the HRT V8 Super Car Race Team. We can also order any other SP Tool product in the entire range so just get in touch for a price on anything you need. The SP Tools Gear Oil Pump is designed for use with 20 litre drums of oil and has a 1.2m flex hose with non drip nozzle and a drain back nozzle to stop excess waste. It’s ideal for non-corrosive fluids of light to medium viscosity such as engine and gear box oil.
SP TOOLS SP65157 GEAR OIL PUMP DETAILS:
- Ideal for transferring non-corrosive fluids of light to medium viscosity, such as engine oil, gear oil, transmission fluid, automotive additives, machine oil, etc.
- The pump is a down-stroke style, comes with a 1.2m oil-resistant flex hose with non-drip nozzle and a drain back nozzle holder to ensure the excess oil goes back into the drum to prevent spills and wastage.
- This pump is self-priming.
- Pump Type: Piston.
- Flow: 60ml / Stroke.
- Maximum Fluid Viscosity: 5000 SSU.
What you get:
- 1 x (New) SP TOOLS SP65157 Gear Oil Hand Pump.
- 12 Month Manufacturers Warranty.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”sp tools”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA 18V LI-ION CARBON BRUSH SET CB-440 SUITS MOST LXT TOOLS BTD141 BHP454 ETC
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.