SP Tools have been in the Tool Manufacturing Business for over 40 Years, they make some Fantastic Products, they are also the Official Tool Supplier to the HRT V8 Super Car Race Team. We can also order any other SP Tool product in the entire range so just get in touch for a price on anything you need. The SP Tools Wide Open Mouth Tool bag stays open for easy access, has lots of Pockets for small tools and parts, it has a hard moulded waterproof base, it’s made from Heavy Duty Material with a padded Shoulder Strap and Moulded Rubber Handle to Easily get your tools on and off the job.
SP TOOLS SP40360 WIDE MOUTH TOOL BAG DETAILS:
- 1 Zippered Pocket & 8 open pockets Inside.
- 1 Tool Pouch + 5 Velcro Pockets, 9 small open pockets outside for small tools like pliers and screwdrivers.
- Semi-Rigid Construction allows Wide Open Mouth to Maintain Shape.
- Easy Access Pockets and Compartments for Your Storage Needs.
- Heavy Duty Fabric & Moulded Waterproof Base for Long Lasting Durability.
- Padded Shoulder Strap is Removable & Adjustable.
- Moulded Rubber Handle Provides a Slip-Resistant Grip.
- Dimensions: 580w x 540d x 380h.
What you get:
- 1 x (New) SP TOOLS SP40360 Large Wide Mouth Tool Bag.
- 12 Month Manufacturers Warranty.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”sp tools”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- FREUD D1024X DIABLO 24 TOOTH 10″ 255mm RIPPING TABLE & MITER SAW BLADE 24T RIP SAW BLADE
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.