SP Tools make a Huge Range of Top Quality Hand Tools and are the Official Tool Supplier to the HRT V8 Super Car Race Team. We can also order any other SP Tool product in the entire range so just get in touch for a price on anything you need. The SP Tools Metric 4 Piece Flare Nut Spanner Set is made from Hardened Chrome Vanadium Steel, that’s Chrome Plated with a Light Satin Finish to Resist Corrosion. These are Designed for use on Compression Nuts fitted to various pipes, such as fuel, brake, gas, refrigeration lines and hoses. The Set comes with a Storage Pouch and as with all SP Tools Hand Tools, they also come with a Lifetime Warranty.
SP TOOLS SP10044 METRIC FLARE NUT SPANNER SET DETAILS:
- Forged from Hardened Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V).
- Plated and Polished with Light Satin Finish for Corrosion Protection.
- Designed for use on Compression Nuts fitted on petrol, diesel & gas lines, refrigeration systems, brake lines and hoses, etc, etc.
- Includes Storage Pouch.
- Set Includes Sizes: 10 x 11mm, 12 x 13mm, 14 x 17mm & 19 x 22mm.
- Limited Lifetime Tool Warranty.
What you get:
- 1 x (New) SP TOOLS P10044 4 Piece Metric Flare Nut Spanner Set with Storage Pouch.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”sp tools”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- FREUD D1024X DIABLO 24 TOOTH 10″ 255mm RIPPING TABLE & MITER SAW BLADE 24T RIP SAW BLADE
- Pickup is available if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.