This is a very easy part to replace and one of the most common parts to fail on makita Li-ion chargers. The fans suck in all the dust from the job site so they can wear out quickly. If the fan stops working the batteries won`t fully charge and the charger will start blinking after a few minutes.
It`s simply a matter of taking your charger apart unplugging the old fan and plugging in the new one.
It`s a very basic five minute job to replace this part. You don`t need to cut any wires or do any soldering. It`s quick and easy enough for anyone to do.
You can bring your charger back to life.
This will only solve the issue of a broken fan. If you`ve blown the capacitor or fuse this obviously won`t help. If the fan has failed the charger should still appear to work, it will just cut out after charging for a short period of time and flash an error. You should be able to hear if your fan is working or not.
If your charger is dead all together and nothing happens when you plug it in then it`s not the fan. It`s usually the fuse or capacitor.
REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DETAILS:
- Suits Makita LXT Chargers: DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE & DC18SC.
- Genuine Replacement part.
- Easy Install.
What you get:
- 1 x REPLACEMENT MAKITA BRUSHLESS CHARGER FAN.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”makita”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA 18V LI-ION CARBON BRUSH SET CB-440 SUITS MOST LXT TOOLS BTD141 BHP454 ETC
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.