This is a very easy part to replace and one of the most common parts to fail on hitachi li-ion chargers. The fans suck in all the dust from the job site so they can wear out quickly. If the fan stops working the batteries won`t fully charge and the charger will start blinking after a few minutes. It`s simply a matter of taking your charger apart unplugging the old fan and plugging in the new one.
It`s a very basic five minute job to replace this part. You don`t need to cut any wires or do any soldering. It`s quick and easy enough for anyone to do. You can bring your charger back to life.
This will only solve the issue of a broken fan. If you`ve blown the capacitor or fuse this obviously won`t help. If the fan has failed the charger should still appear to work, it will just cut out after charging for a short period of time and flash an error. You should be able to hear if your fan is working or not.
REPLACEMENT FAN FOR HITACHI LI-ION 240V CHARGER UC18YRL DETAILS:
- Suits HITACHI 240v UC18YRL and UC18YFL Battery Chargers.
- Easy Install, no soldering.
What you get:
- 1 X REPLACEMENT BRUSHLESS CHARGER FAN.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”hitachi”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- MAKITA LXT 18 VOLT DRILL & IMPACT DRIVER BELT HOOK CLIP FOR BTD141 BHP452 BHP454 BTD144
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.