The M18 BID from Milwaukee delivers 2,750 RPM and a mighty 170Nm of torque. Additionally, these drivers offer 0-3,450 IPM, providing more impacts for increased productivity. The Tool has a Great Ergonomic Grip and it’s Well Balanced. Being a Compact Class impact it’s great for Getting into Tight Spots and great for guys who do a lot of Screws and don’t want to lug around a big heavy drill. The Tool also Features 2 Speed Settings with the base mounted switch, Redlink Intelligence that protects against overloading, overheating and over-discharging, along with an LED for Better Lighting of the Workspace. This Tool is Compatible with all Milwaukee M18 Battery Packs, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 9.0Ah. (Bare Tool Only: No Battery, Charger or Case.)
MILWAUKEE M18BID-0 GEN2 18V 1/4″ IMPACT DRIVER FEATURES:
- 2-SPEED DRIVE CONTROL: Electronically adjust speed & power while working with different materials and fasteners with the base mounted switch.
- The M18 BID from Milwaukee delivers 2,750 RPM and a mighty 170Nm of torque.
- Additionally, these drivers offers 0-3,450 IPM, providing more impacts for increased productivity.
- REDLINK Intelligence: Provides optimised performance and overload protection with 2 Mode DRIVE CONTROL.
- A 1/4″ Hex Quick Change Chuck allows for easy bit changes while a variable speed trigger provides increased user control.
- The M18 BID deploys a Milwaukee Designed Impact Mechanism, which increases driving speed and maximizes torque.
- The Milwaukee 4 Pole Frameless Motor maximizes tool efficiency and increases run-time.
- The lightweight and compact design minimizes user fatigue.
- Other features include a Belt Clip that allows for easy portability and an LED to light up the dark areas.
MILWAUKEE M18BID-0 GEN2 18V 1/4″ IMPACT DRIVER SPECIFICATIONS:
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery Used: All M18 18V Milwaukee
- Weight: 1.0 kg
- Impacts P/Min: 0 – 2,450 / 0 – 3,450
- No Load RPM: 0 – 2,000 / 0 – 2,750
- Chuck: 1/4″ Hex Quick Release.
- Max Fastening Torque: 170Nm
- Powered By: All M18 18 Volt Milwaukee Red Lithium Batteries 1.5, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0Ah, 5.0Ah & 9.0Ah.
What you get:
- 1 x MILWAUKEE M18BID-0 Gen2 M18 18 Volt 1/4″ Hex 2 Speed Impact Driver.
- This is a bare tool and does not include a battery or charger.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”milwaukee”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- MAKITA LXT 18 VOLT DRILL & IMPACT DRIVER BELT HOOK CLIP FOR BTD141 BHP452 BHP454 BTD144
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.