Milwaukee is the world leader in cordless lithium-ion technology, offering the most advanced solutions to tradesmen around the globe. There exclusive line of RED LITHIUM batteries provide up to 40% more run-time, 20% more power and 50% more recharges than conventional lithium-Ion batteries. RED LITHIUM batteries deliver best in class performance in extreme job-site conditions, including temps as low as 0°F/-18°C. In regions where heat is also a critical factor, RED LITHIUM batteries operate 20% cooler than conventional lithium-ion batteries and offer fade free power with no memory effect.
Buyers NOTE: A lot of online stores particularly eBay stores are not selling C-ticked, Aust compliant chargers with Australian approval numbers on them. Some stores are even selling 110V U.S.A. chargers converted from 110 volts and made into 240V chargers in their kits. They should not be sold here and have not been tested or approved as safe to use & Not to be used on commercial building sites or anywhere else so why risk it? Most electricians will not tag an appliance for building sites if it doesn’t have an aussie approval number and a C-Tick on it.
MILWAUKEE M18 BID 18V 1/4″ IMPACT DRIVER FEATURES:
- 2-SPEED DRIVE CONTROL: Electronically adjust speed & power while working with different materials and fasteners.
- The M18 BID from Milwaukee delivers 2,750 RPM and a mighty 170 Nm of torque.
- Additionally, these drivers offers 0-3,450 IPM, providing more impacts for increased productivity.
- REDLINK Intelligence: Provides optimised performance and overload protection with 2 Mode DRIVE CONTROL.
- A 1/4″ Hex Quick Change Chuck allows for easy bit changes while a variable speed trigger provides increased user control.
- The M18 BID deploys a Milwaukee Designed Impact Mechanism, which increases driving speed and maximizes torque.
- The Milwaukee 4 Pole Frameless Motor maximizes tool efficiency and increases run-time.
- The lightweight and compact design minimizes user fatigue.
- Other features include a Belt Clip that allows for easy portability and an LED to light up the dark areas.
MILWAUKEE M18 BID 18V 1/4″ IMPACT DRIVER SPECIFICATIONS:
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery Used: All M18 18V Milwaukee
- Weight: 1.0 Kg
- Impacts P/Min: 0 – 2,450 / 0 – 3,450
- No Load RPM: 0 – 2,000 / 0 – 2,750
- Chuck: 1/4″ Hex Quick Release
- Max Fastening Torque: 170Nm
MILWAUKEE M18 BDD 18V COMPACT DRIVER DRILL FEATURES:
- The Milwaukee M18 Compact Drill has been built to withstand tough job site conditions.
- Heavy Duty 2-Speed Metal Gear Box: 0 – 450 / 0 – 1,800 rpm.
- The tool balance, weight, and grip have been optimized to reduce fatigue.
- Superior bit grip prevents frequent bit re tightening and lost bits with the 13mm Ratcheting Keyless Metal Chuck.
- Compact Length fits into tighter areas.
- REDLINK intelligence provides optimised performance and overload protection.
- Built in LED illuminates work surfaces and is great in dark areas.
- Lightweight: 1.43kg
MILWAUKEE M18 BDD 18V LI-ION COMPACT DRIVER DRILL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery Used: All M18 18V Milwaukee
- Clutch Settings: 18
- Weight: 1.43 Kg
- RPM: 0 – 450 / 0 – 1,800
- Chuck: 1/2″ Keyless Ratcheting
- Max Torque: 60Nm
- Capacity: Steel 13mm (1/2″) – Timber 25mm (1″)
MILWAUKEE M12-18C DUAL PORT 12-18V CHARGER FEATURES:
- Charges both M18 18 Volt and M12 12 Volt Batteries at the same time.
- Durable compact light weight construction.
- A Temperature protection electronics optimises the charger rate in extreme temperatures to extend battery life.
- This is 240 Volt Australian Approved C-ticked charger.
MILWAUKEE M18 18V COMPACT 2.0Ah LI-ION BATTERY FEATURES:
- 2.0Ah Capacity gives you extra runtime.
- M18 LITHIUM-ION Batteries offer increased run-times with 40% less weight than an 18V NiCd battery.
- These are designed to give you the lightest tool possible when working overhead or on precision and delicate fine work. Where a lighter tool is an advantage.
- Milwaukee’s Digital Power Management helps to ensure that optimal battery life and run-time is achieved, while protecting the battery and tool during the toughest job site applications.
- Overload Protection-Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations.
- Temperature Management System-Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life.
- Individual Cell Voltage Monitoring-Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life.
- Discharge Protection-Prevents cell damage from over-discharge.
- Battery Fuel Gauge – Displays remaining run-time and reduces frustration.
MILWAUKEE BPP2D-202C M18 18V COMPACT DRILL & IMPACT DRIVER KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 X M18 BID 1/4″ 2 Speed Impact Driver with belt hook.
- 1 x M18 BDD Compact Driver Drill with belt hook and bit holder.
- 2 X M18 18 Volt Compact Red Lithium 2.0Ah Batteries.
- 1 X M12-18C 12-18V Li-ion Dual Port Aus Approved Charger 240V.
- 1 x 2 Tool Blow Mold Carry Case.
- Manuals for all the Tools.
What you get:
- 1 X MILWAUKEE BPP2D-202C M18 18V COMPACT DRILL & IMPACT DRIVER KIT.
- This comes with a C-Ticked 240V Dual Port charger with an Aus approval number.
- 2 Year Tool & 1 Year Battery Warranty.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”milwaukee”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA 18V LI-ION CARBON BRUSH SET CB-440 SUITS MOST LXT TOOLS BTD141 BHP454 ETC
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.