The Milwaukee M18 HD18AG125 5″ Cordless Brushed Grinder supplies maximum sustained power to complete the Toughest Grinding, Surface Preparation and Cutting Applications. The Tool has a Full Metal Gearbox for Durability, Tool Free Adjustable Guard and Lock off Paddle Switch. The Grinder Also Features RedLink Electronic Intelligence to Protect the Tool and Batteries from Over-Loading and Over-Heating. The Tool Can be used with all M18 18 Volt Lithium-ion batteries. The Milwaukee 3.0ah Red Lithium Battery pack is Compatible with all Milwaukee M18 Tools and Features Best in Class Construction and Digital Power Management to Protect the Tool and Battery in Abusive Situations. Bare Tool and M18 Battery Only. No Charger or Case/Tool Bag is Supplied. This pack is for people who would like another Battery and the Tool and already own an M18 Charger.
MILWAUKEE HD18AG125-0 18V 125mm CORDLESS GRINDER FEATURES:
- Milwaukee Brushed 4-pole motor delivers maximum power at 10,000 RPM.
- RedLink overload protection delivers system durability and protection.
- 125mm (5″) Guard with tool free adjustments.
- Lock off paddle switch design for ease of use.
- Full metal gear box delivering heavy duty durability.
- Multi position side handle for ease of use.
- Debris baffles prevents internal tool damage and increasing tool life.
MILWAUKEE HD18AG125 18V M18 GRINDER SPECIFICATIONS:
- Voltage: 18
- Battery Used: M18 Red Lithium 18V Milwaukee.
- Wheel Diameter: 125mm (5″).
- Weight Bare: 2.4kg (With 4.0Ah Battery).
- No Load Speed: 10,000 RPM.
- Thread Size: M14.
- Bare Tool Only: No Battery or Charger Included.
- Powered By: All M18 18 Volt Milwaukee Batteries 1.5, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0 & 9.0Ah.
MILWAUKEE 18V M18BX 3.0Ah RED LI-ION BATTERIES FEATURES:
- Performance: 40% More Run-Time, 20% More Speed, 20% More Torque.
- Durability: Operates Down to -18°C / 0°F, Runs 20% Cooler, Up to 50% More Recharges.
- No Memory Effect & Fade free power.
- M18 LITHIUM-ION Batteries offer 40% less weight than an 18V NiCd battery.
- REDLINK Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger which helps to ensure that optimal battery life and run-time is achieved, while protecting the battery and tool during the toughest jobsite applications.
- Overload Protection: Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations.
- Temperature Management System: Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life.
- Individual Cell Voltage Monitoring-Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life.
- Discharge Protection: Prevents cell damage from over-discharge.
- Battery Fuel Gauge: Displays remaining run-time.
- The M18 XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM-ION Battery Pack works with ALL M18 Tools.
- For use with All M18 Tools.
MILWAUKEE 3.0Ah RED LI-ION BATTERY SPECIFICATIONS:
- Voltage: 18 DC.
- Platform: Milwaukee M18 Series.
- Suitable for: All M18 18 Volt Tools.
- Capacity: 3.0Ah.
- Cell type: Lithium Ion.
- Recharged With: All Milwaukee M18 Chargers.
What you get:
- 1 x MILWAUKEE M18 HD18AG125-0 18V 125mm CORDLESS ANGLE GRINDER.
- 1 x MILWAUKEE M18BX 3.0Ah Red Lithium Battery.
- Tool and 3.0Ah Battery Only: No Charger, Case or Tool Bag included.
- Comes With: Side Handle, Guard, Blade Change Tool & Instruction manual.
- 2 Year Warranty on Tool, 1 Year on Battery.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”milwaukee”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA 18V LI-ION CARBON BRUSH SET CB-440 SUITS MOST LXT TOOLS BTD141 BHP454 ETC
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.