MILWAUKEE C18HZ-0 M18 18 VOLT LI-ION HACKZALL FEATURES:
- Gives you a free hand to work with.
- One-handed design provides superior control & versatility over a standard reciprocating saw.
- Powerful Motor: Delivers 0 – 3000 (SPM) Strokes Per Minute with a 20mm stroke length for fast cuts.
- Compact size allows for cutting in tighter spaces.
- Light weight makes overhead work easier and reduces fatigue.
- QUIK-LOK Blade Clamp offers fast, easy tool free blade changes.
- Built-In LED light illuminates the work area while cutting.
- Compatible with all M18 XC High Capacity Batteries and M18 Compact REDLITHIUM Batteries. (No Case or Tool Bag Included.)
MILWAUKEE C18HZ-0 M18 18 VOLT LI-ION HACKZALL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Voltage: 18 DC
- Powered By: M18 Li-ion Batteries.
- Strokes Per Minute: 0-3000
- Stroke Length: 20mm (3/4″)
- Length: 330mm – (13″)
- # of Batteries Included: 0
- Tool Weight: 1.8Kg’s – (4.1 lbs.)
MILWAUKEE 18V M18BX 18V 3.0Ah RED LI-ION BATTERIES FEATURES:
- Performance: 40% More Run-Time, 20% More Speed, 20% More Torque.
- Durability: Operates Down to -18°C / 0°F, Runs 20% Cooler, Up to 50% More Recharges.
- No Memory Effect & Fade free power.
- M18 LITHIUM-ION Batteries offer 40% less weight than an 18V NiCd battery.
- REDLINK Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger which helps to ensure that optimal battery life and run-time is achieved, while protecting the battery and tool during the toughest jobsite applications.
- Overload Protection: Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations.
- Temperature Management System: Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life.
- Individual Cell Voltage Monitoring-Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life.
- Discharge Protection: Prevents cell damage from over-discharge.
- Battery Fuel Gauge: Displays remaining run-time.
- The M18 XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM-ION Battery Pack works with ALL M18 Tools.
- For use with All M18 Tools.
MILWAUKEE 3.0Ah RED LI-ION BATTERY SPECIFICATIONS:
- Voltage: 18 DC.
- Platform: Milwaukee M18 Series.
- Suitable for: All M18 18 Volt Tools.
- Capacity: 3.0Ah.
- Cell type: Lithium Ion.
- Recharged With: All Milwaukee M18 Chargers.
MILWAUKEE M12-18C LI-ION DUAL PORT CHARGER FEATURES:
- Can charge both Milwaukee M12 12 Volt and M18 18 Volt batteries.
- Durable construction but yet lightweight.
- Small Compact Size.
- A Temperature protection electronics optimises the charger rate in extreme temperatures to extend battery life.
- A Progressive L.E.D. charge indicator lets you know the progress of your packs recharge.
- This is an Australian Approved & C-Ticked 240V Charger.
MILWAUKEE M12-18C LI-ION DUAL PORT CHARGER SPECIFICATIONS:
- Input: 240V.
- Charges: M12 12 Volt & 18 Volt M18 Packs.
- Charge Time: 60 min/3.0Ah pack.
- Plug Type: “C” Standard Aust`
- For use with the M12 & M18 Series of Milwaukee Batteries.
What you get:
- 1 x MILWAUKEE C18HZ-0 Li-ion 18 Volt M18 Hackzall Reciprocating Saw.
- 1 x MILWAUKEE M12-18C 240V M18 LI-ION AUSTRALIAN CHARGER.
- 1 x MILWAUKEE M18BX 18V 3.0Ah RED Lithium Battery.
- No Case or Tool Bag is Supplied.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”milwaukee”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA 18V LI-ION CARBON BRUSH SET CB-440 SUITS MOST LXT TOOLS BTD141 BHP454 ETC
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.