We stock more Milwaukee blades than any other brand for simple reasons, they invented the reciprocating saw back in the 1950`s and have been making great quality saw blades for a very long time. Milwaukee make high quality blades, the latest designs and the largest variety out of almost any manufacturer. This set is Made in the USA and contains a good variety of quality blades for trade use, with blades for Cutting Timber, Non Ferrous Metal, Nail Embedded Timber, Plaster, FiberGlass, PVC, Brick & Cement and Grout Removal and will fit most common brands of Multi Tools. It makes a great starter set for someone who has just purchased a Multi tool and also a great set for those guys looking for decent replacement blades.
At the moment there is a lot of cheap, “No Name”, poor quality blades in the market for Multi Tools, which may well appear to be good value but do not last nearly as long as a good quality blade since they go dull fast and tend to either bend too much or even worse, they can shatter, making them dangerous to the user. Featuring a Fine Tooth blade for detail applications in Timber, Japanese Tooth Blade for aggressive cuts in Timber and Bi-Metal blades for extended life in a variety of demanding applications such as wood with nails and non-ferrous metals. Along with a Blade for Cement, Brick and Grout Removal and a Drywall/Plaster & FiberGlass Cutting Blade. This set also includes a job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
MILWAUKEE 48-90-1009 9 PIECE MULTI TOOL BLADE SET DETAILS:
- Made in the USA.
- Includes a great variety of multi-tool blades for a broad range of applications such as: Cutting Timber, Nail Embedded Timber, Non-Ferrous Metal, PVC, FiberGlass, Brick and Cement and Grout Removal.
- Includes a Durable Carry Case made from ABS Plastic for convenient storage.
- Universal Shank Compatibility with Most Professional Grade Multi-Tool Brands Such as: Milwaukee®, Bosch® (Non-Starlock™), SKIL®, Makita®, Craftsman®, Fein®(Non-Starlock™), Ridgid®, AEG®, Ozito®, Ryobi®.
- Adaptor (48-90-0000) available (Not Included) for Porter Cable®, Black & Decker®, and DeWalt® Multi-Tools. All Brands are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
MILWAUKEE 48-90-1009 MULTI TOOL BLADE SET INCLUDES:
- 2 x 19mm (3/4″) Straight Fine Tooth Blades (Timber).
- 1 x 32mm (1-1/4″) Straight Japanese Tooth Blade (Timber).
- 2 x 32mm (1-1/4″) Straight Hard Point Blades (Timber).
- 1 x 80mm (3-1/8″) Drywall, Plaster, FiberGlass & Non Ferrous Metal Cutting Blade.
- 1 x 64 mm (2-1/2″) Brick, Cement, Drywall, Plaster & Grout Removal Blade. (Round Carbide Grit).
- 2 x 64mm (2-1/2″) Straight Bi-Metal Blades (Timber, Nail Embedded Timber, Non Ferrous Metal & PVC).
- 1 x Plastic Carrying Case.
What you get:
- 1 x New MILWAUKEE 48-90-1009 9 Piece Multi Tool Saw Blade Set.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”milwaukee”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- MAKITA LXT 18 VOLT DRILL & IMPACT DRIVER BELT HOOK CLIP FOR BTD141 BHP452 BHP454 BTD144
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.