The Milwaukee Jobsite organizer is the most versatile of its kind and was designed for increased productivity and up to 20% more capacity than the competition. Designed with the needs of the professional tradesman in mind, the new organizer includes (8) small and (2) large bins that can be mounted on common jobsite materials by utilizing the integrated screw slots. A no travel seal around the perimeter of each bin prevents small items from migrating from one bin to the other, and the convenient 4”x4” size of the small bins allows them to be easily swapped out with a common electrical box. To allow users the option of carrying multiple organizers at once, the Milwaukee 20” Jobsite Organizer contains innovative side clips, that not only allow the units to be attached together, but provide full access to each when they are stacked on top of one another. For added durability, the new unit features a reinforced rib for strength and an integrated weather seal gasket to prevent water intrusion.
MILWAUKEE 48-22-8030 JOBSITE PARTS BOX DETAILS:
- Mountable Bins.
- Stackable Boxes with Full Access When Stacked.
- 20% More capacity.
- Weather Seal Gasket stops water intrusion.
- No-travel bins seals stops parts from flowing into other bins even when the box is upside down or sideways.
- Approx Dimensions: 460mm L x 360mm W x 110mm H.
- Weight: 2.4kg.
What you get:
- 1 x MILWAUKEE 48-22-8030 20″ JOBSITE ORGANISER.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”milwaukee”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- MAKITA LXT 18 VOLT DRILL & IMPACT DRIVER BELT HOOK CLIP FOR BTD141 BHP452 BHP454 BTD144
- Pickup is available if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.