Milwaukee is the world leader in cordless lithium-ion technology, offering the most advanced solutions to tradesmen around the globe. There exclusive line of RED LITHIUM batteries provide up to 40% more run-time, 20% more power and 50% more recharges than conventional lithium-Ion batteries. RED LITHIUM batteries deliver best in class performance in extreme job-site conditions, including temps as low as 0°F/-18°C. In regions where heat is also a critical factor, RED LITHIUM batteries operate 20% cooler than conventional lithium-ion batteries and offer fade free power with no memory effect.
They are Fully compatible with all M12 12 volt cordless products currently available, the new REDLITHIUM battery packs provide an instant upgrade to the performance, run-time and durability of the M12 tools you already own.
MILWAUKEE M12 12V LI-ION BATTERY FEATURES:
- Light Weight.
- Compact Design.
- Li-ion provides constant fade free power and no memory effect.
MILWAUKEE 12V 1.5AH RED LITHIUM BATTERY SPECIFICATIONS:
- Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 1.5Ah
- Battery Type: Red Li-ion
- For Use with: All Milwaukee M12 12V Cordless Tools and Accessories.
What you get:
- 1 X MILWAUKEE RED LI-ION M12 12V 1.5Ah Battery.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”milwaukee”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- FREUD D1024X DIABLO 24 TOOTH 10″ 255mm RIPPING TABLE & MITER SAW BLADE 24T RIP SAW BLADE
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.