The M12 Compact Vacuum provides more power to clean anywhere. A high performance motor delivers maximum suction for a wide range of construction materials, such as wood chips and metal shavings. With up to 29 minutes of run-time on a single charge*, the M12 Compact Vacuum can be used for spot clean-up or large area vacuuming. Additionally, the unit comes with a utility nozzle, crevice tool and extension wand for maximum application versatility.
MILWAUKEE M12HV-0 12V M12 LI-ION CORDLESS VACUUM CLEANER FEATURES:
- High performance motor delivers 934LPM (33CFM) for use on wide range of materials.
- Best in class run time: Up to 29 minutes on a single charge using REDLITHIUM XC4.0 batteries.
- Versatile attachments allow for small to large area clean-up.
- Clear viewing window makes it easy to see canister fill level.
- Reusable 42 pleat filter.
- Lock-on switch reduces user fatigue during extended use.
MILWAUKEE M12HV-0 12V M12 VACUUM SPECIFICATIONS:
- Voltage: 12V
- Battery Used: M12 Milwaukee Li-ion
- Length (without attachments): 470mm – 18.5″
- Battery Used: M12 Milwaukee
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Canister Volume: 0.6L
- Nozzle Size: 32mm
- No of Batteries Included: (0) Bare Tool Only.
What you get:
- MILWAUKEE M12HV-0 12V M12 LI-ION CORDLESS VACUUM CLEANER.
- (BARE TOOL – SKIN ONLY, NO BATTERY OR CHARGER.)
- Comes with:
- (1) Crevice Tool, (1) Extension Wand, (1) Filter Assembly & (1) Utility Nozzle.
- These are powered by all M12 Li-ion Batteries, 1.5, 2.0, 3.0 & 4.0Ah packs.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”milwaukee”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- MAKITA LXT 18 VOLT DRILL & IMPACT DRIVER BELT HOOK CLIP FOR BTD141 BHP452 BHP454 BTD144
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.