The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Power Source Turns your 18 Volt Makita Lithium-ion Battery into a USB Charging Port to Recharge Small Devices such as Phones, Tablets and MP3 Players. Mount the ADP05 on to any Makita 18 Volt Lithium-ion Battery and you get two USB Charging Ports. Each USB port delivers a 2.1A Output. The Built in Belt Clip Attaches to a Belt or Tool Pouch and the Tool also has Rubber Covers for the USB Ports for Improved Durability. Ideal for use on Jobsites, Camping Trips, Holidays, on the Boat, in the Caravan, Cars, Etc, Etc. Tool (USB Power Source) Only: No 18 Volt Battery or 240V Battery Charger is Included.
MAKITA ADP05 LXT 18V USB POWER SOURCE DETAILS:
- Ideal for use on Camping Trips, Holidays, Job Sites and Anywhere Else where there’s no AC Power.
- Charges up to Two USB Compatible Electronic Devices at the Same Time.
- Compact Size and Lightweight.
- Compatible with any Makita 18 Volt LXT Battery, Such As BL1815, BL1830, BL1840, BL1850 & BL1860.
- 2x USB Ports: Provide Quick and Easy Charging.
- 2.1A output from each USB port with 4.2A Total Output when Both USB Ports are Connected.
- Built-in Belt Clip: Attaches Easily to a Belt or Tool Holster.
- Designed for Job Site Durability: Rubber Covers Protect USB Ports from Dust and Water.
- Conveniently Located on/off Switch.
What you get:
- 1 x New MAKITA ADP05 LXT 18V Dual Port USB Power Source.
- Brand New: In the Packaging.
- Tool Only: No Battery or Battery Charger Supplied.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”makita”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA 18V LI-ION CARBON BRUSH SET CB-440 SUITS MOST LXT TOOLS BTD141 BHP454 ETC
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.