MAKITA DUB182Z 18V LXT LI-ION BLOWER FEATURES:
- 3 Air volume settings.
- Variable speed control by trigger.
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft grip.
- Lightweight to reduce fatigue.
- Works with 18 Volt LXT Li-ion batteries.
- Can be used as a vacuum with the dustbag accessory (sold separately in our store).
- Great portable blower for keeping your tool boxes, work areas and outdoor areas clean.
- Makes an excellent addition to any ones kit.
MAKITA DUB182Z 18V CORDLESS BLOWER SPECIFICATIONS:
- Air Volume: 0 – 2.6 m3 / Min.
- No load speed: 0 – 18000 Rpm.
- Overall length: 509mm.
- Net Weight: 1.8 Kg’s.
- Battery Used: 18 V BL1850, BL1840, BL1830 & BL1815.
What you get:
- 1 x Makita DUB182Z LXT LI-ION Cordless blower.
- Comes with: Rubber nozzle & Owners manual.
- Bare Tool Only: No Battery or Charger Supplied.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”makita”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- MAKITA LXT 18 VOLT DRILL & IMPACT DRIVER BELT HOOK CLIP FOR BTD141 BHP452 BHP454 BTD144
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.