The P-Series of flashlights by LED Lenser is specifically designed for professionals with input from trades, fire, police and rescue professionals. This series is engineered to meet a wide variety of needs and demanding conditions with unfaltering reliability. The LED Lenser P3 is the twin brother of LED LENSER P2, but due to its bigger lamp head, it has an increased lighting range. The Blue Moon Focus System allows for quick transition from circular low beam to focused long distance light. The lamps ergonomically designed clip, One handed speed focus and Advanced spot to flood focus system make this torch a joy to use.
LED LENSER P3AFS GREEN LED TORCH FEATURES:
- The LED LENSER P3AFS is class on a keyring. With its affordable batteries it achieves a luminosity 2-3 times that of heavier conventional torches*** and (according to the luminous flux) is up to 5 times brighter than conventional keyring torches using light bulb technology. The battery life span is very impressive and the high performance LED lasts a lifetime.
LED LENSER P3AFS GREEN LED TORCH SPECIFICATIONS:
- LED: High End White LED
- Length: 90 mm
- Weight: 34 g
- Lumens: 25
- Batteries: 1 x AAA
- Burning life: 6 h
- Beam range: 60 m
What you get:
- 1 x New LED LENSER P3AFS GREEN LED TORCH ZL1057.
- Comes with: Pocket Clip, Lanyard & Belt Holster.
- Brand New in the box.
- 5 Year Australian Manufacturers Warranty.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”Lenser”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA 18V LI-ION CARBON BRUSH SET CB-440 SUITS MOST LXT TOOLS BTD141 BHP454 ETC
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.