HITACHI BCL1840 18V 4.0Ah HXP LI-ION BATTERY DETAILS:
- Hitachi`s Li-ion solution is Just what you have come to expect from Hitachi, the cutting edge of battery chemistry.
- These batteries are 40% lighter than an average Ni-Cd battery and with run-times and lifespans reportedly longer than any other on the market.
- They also feature a unique circuitry system to protect the battery against over charge & over discharge, with an electronic switch to interrupt current, also thermal detection and thermal protection systems.
- Air vents for extra cooling during use and charging.
- All in all its a very high tech battery. Hitachi designed these batteries to be backwards compatible with most 18V tools, also fitting the DMR and DVF3 range as well as the DL Series of 18 Volt tools.
- Backwards compatibility Prevents users of older tools from buying a whole new cordless platform.
HITACHI BCL1840 4.0Ah BATTERY SPECIFICATIONS:
- Voltage: 18
- Amp Hour rating: 4.0
- Cell Type: Lithium-ion
- Backwards Compatible: Yes ( Fits DMR & DVF3 18V tools)
- Suitable for: DV18DL, DS18DL, WH18DL, WR18DL, G18DL, CR18DL, C18DL, UB18DL, UR18DSL, CJ18DL, DH18DL, R18DL, RB18DL, WH18DMR, DV18DMR, Etc.
- Recharges with Hitachi UC18YRL, UC18YFL & UC18YGL2 Li-ion Compatible Chargers.
What you get:
- 2 x New HITACHI BCL1840 HXP 18V 4.0AH Li-ion CASSETTE TYPE BATTERIES.
- Hitachi li-ion Cassette type batteries are backwards compatible with the DMR & DVF3 Series of Tools.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”hitachi”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- FREUD D1024X DIABLO 24 TOOTH 10″ 255mm RIPPING TABLE & MITER SAW BLADE 24T RIP SAW BLADE
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.