We can also order any other GearWrench product in the entire range so just get in touch for a price on anything you need. The GearWrench Multi-Function Ratchets have a 1/4″ drive on one end and a 1/4″ Hex drive Screwdriver bit holder on the other end with flex locking heads. They have 72 teeth and only require a 5º Arc and is extra long for more leverage. They are manufactured from Tough Alloy Steel with a High Polish Chrome Finish to resist corrosion. As with all GearWrench Tools it also comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
GEARWRENCH 81019 1/4″ DRIVE MULTI FUNCTION RATCHET DETAILS:
- Dual-Head Ratchet with 1/4″ Drive On One End and 1/4″ Hex Screwdriver Bit Holder On The Other End.
- Slim Line Head is Narrower Than Standard 1/4″ Drive Ratchets for Improved Access.
- Flex-Head can be Locked in Position or Unlocked for Angled Access.
- Thumb Wheel to Start and Quickly Turn Loose Fasteners.
- 1/4″ Drive Head Has Quick-Release Drive Tool Retention.
- 72 Teeth, 5° Ratcheting Arc.
- Full Polish Chrome Finish.
- Meets or Exceeds ASME B107.10.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Length: 310mm.
What you get:
- 1 x (New) GearWrench 81019 1/4″ Long Multi-Function Ratchet.
- Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”gearwrench”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- MAKITA LXT 18 VOLT DRILL & IMPACT DRIVER BELT HOOK CLIP FOR BTD141 BHP452 BHP454 BTD144
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.