We can also order any other GearWrench product in the entire range so just get in touch for a price on anything you need. This GearWrench 41650 1/2″ Drive Axle Nut set has 7 Extra Long Metric Impact Sockets and is ideal for removing and installing axle nuts with a Breaker bar, Impact wrench, Ratchet or Torque wrench. They come with a Lifetime Warranty and with a neat Storage Case.
GEARWRENCH 41650 1/2″ AXLE NUT SET FEATURES:
- 7 Extra Long 1/2″ Drive 6 Point Metric Sockets are Ideal for Heavy-Duty Use in Removing and Installing Axle Nuts Use With a Ratchet, Breaker Bar, Impact Wrench, or Torque Wrench.
- Lifetime Warranty.
GEARWRENCH 41650 METRIC AXLE NUT SET INCLUDES:
- 3161D 30mm Deep 1/2″ Dr. Deep Axle Nut Socket, GM.
- 3162D 36mm Deep 1/2″ Dr. Deep Axle Nut Socket, GM.
- 3270D 32mm Deep 1/2″ Dr. Deep Axle Nut Socket, Honda/Chrysler.
- 3449D 34mm Deep 1/2″ Dr. Deep Axle Nut Socket, GM.
- 3907D 29mm Deep 1/2″ Dr. Deep Axle Nut Socket, GM & Ford.
- 3908D 35mm Deep 1/2″ Dr. Deep Axle Nut Socket, GM.
- 3909D 38mm Deep 1/2″ Dr. Deep Axle Nut Socket, GM & Ford.
What you get:
- 1 x (New) GearWrench 41650 1/2″ Drive 7 Piece Metric Axle Nut Set.
- Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”gearwrench”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- FREUD D1024X DIABLO 24 TOOTH 10″ 255mm RIPPING TABLE & MITER SAW BLADE 24T RIP SAW BLADE
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.