We can also order any other GearWrench product in the entire range so just get in touch for a price on anything you need. The GearWrench “T” Wrench included in this Tap and Die Set needs just a 5º ratcheting arc for tapping engine blocks or any other tight, confined areas. A Reversing lever lets you quickly change from forward to reverse to eliminate hand-over turning. The Patented Twist-Lock Guide System reduces “back walk” of die guide.
GEARWRENCH 3886 40 PIECE METRIC TAP & DIE SET FEATURES:
- 40 piece set covers taps and dies from 3mm to 12mm.
- Ratcheting “T” Wrench provides a 5 degree ratcheting arc for working in confined spaces.
- Replaces need for slower existing tap and die wrenches.
- Reversible lever allows quick change from forward to reverse eliminates hand over hand turning.
- Twist Lock Guide System keeps dies centered while cutting threads.
- Lifetime Warranty.
GEARWRENCH 3886 40 PIECE METRIC TAP & DIE SET INCLUDES:
- Reversible, Ratcheting “T” Wrench.
- Small Tap Adapter.
- Medium Tap Adapter.
- Die Adapter.
- Sliding “T” for adapters.
- 17 Taps and 17 Dies in 3mm thru 12mm sizes.
- Thread Gauge.
- #5 Screwdriver.
- Molded Storage Case.
What you get:
- 1 x (New) GearWrench 3886 Metric 40 Piece Tap & Die Set With Ratcheting Drive Tool.
- Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”gearwrench”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- FREUD D1024X DIABLO 24 TOOTH 10″ 255mm RIPPING TABLE & MITER SAW BLADE 24T RIP SAW BLADE
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.