We can order any other Gearwrench product in the entire range so just get in touch for a price on anything you need. GearWrench produce some fantastic products, which is why my store is a big fan of this Brand, this product is another fine example. The GearWrench 3761 Imperial Dial Indicator Set is great for Engine Builders and other applications such as, Machining where a fine degree of accuracy is essential. The Dial Gauge ranges from 0 – 1.3″ with graduations of 0.001″. The Magnetic base has a V-grove to achieve a great grip on flat or round metal surfaces and an on/off magnet with 130 lbs pull so the base won’t move easily and it’s all packed neatly in a blow mold carry case. The set also comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
GEARWRENCH 3761 DIAL INDICATOR SET FEATURES:
- Imperial Dial Gauge Range: 0-1.3″ – Gradations: 0.001″.
- Centred V-Magnet for Strongest Grip on Round or Flat Surfaces.
- Two Magnetic Mounting Surfaces: Bottom and Back.
- Powerful Magnet: 130 lbs Pull.
- Swivel Adapter to Mount All Agd Dial Indicators with Lug Backs.
- Universal Dovetail Clamp for Dial Test Indicators.
- Convenient On / Off Switch for Magnet.
- Centre Rod 1/2″ Diameter x 7″ High.
- Blow Mold Plastic Carry Case to protect the tool.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
What you get:
- 1 x (New) GearWrench 3761 Imperial Dial Indicator with Magnetic Base Stand and Carry Case.
- Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”GEARWRENCH”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- FREUD D1024X DIABLO 24 TOOTH 10″ 255mm RIPPING TABLE & MITER SAW BLADE 24T RIP SAW BLADE
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.