16mm 5/8″ Bore Size Suits saws with a 5/8″ (16mm) Arbor.
Some saws have a 20mm, 25mm or even a 30mm Arbor so it’s always best to check your size.
Freud are one the best of the best when it comes to saw blades and cutters, hence why we stock the brand. As soon as you pick up a Freud blade let alone cut with it, you can see and feel you have a superior blade in your hand. The Diablo D1040A is a 255mm General purpose timber cutting blade ideal for both rips and cross cuts in hardwood, softwood, plywood & melamine.
The Freud D1040A Diablo advanced laser cut blade features the Perma-Shield coating which helps keeps the blade free from gumming and corrosion. The Laser-cut heat and stabilizer vents reduce noise, vibration and heat build up for more precise cuts and a longer cutting life. You will find these blades last a lot longer than any normal blade and up to 5 times longer than really cheap blades which saves you time and money by replacing blades less often.
The 5/8″ Bore size fits most common brands of 10″ Miter Saws such as Dewalt, Makita, Milwaukee, Bosch and Hitachi. Always check your Arbor size though to make sure, saws come with lots of different size arbors from various manufacturers.
FREUD D1040A DIABLO 40T 255mm MITER SAW BLADE FEATURES:
- Made in Italy.
- Advanced laser cut thin kerf design: Thinner than the industry standard, creates fast clean cuts.
- Perma-Shield: A permanent Aluminium Alloy coating keeps the blade free from gumming and corrosion.
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents reduce noise, vibration and heat build up for more precise cuts, less blade warping and longer cutting life.
- TiCo Hi-density Carbide Teeth: Freud makes it’s own special blend of Ultra fine Carbide using both Titanium and Cobalt to maximize life.
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows tips to withstand extreme impact.
- Laser cut heat expansion slots allow blade to expand when hot, keeping it cutting straight and true.
- Ideal for rips and cross cuts in hardwood, softwood, melamine & plywood.
FREUD D1040A DIABLO 40T 10″ MITER SAW BLADE SPECIFICATIONS:
- Diameter: 10″ – 255mm
- Number of Teeth: 40
- Bore Size: 16mm – 5/8″
- Max RPM: 7,000
- Grind: ATB
- Kerf: 0.098″
- Hook Angle: 15°
What you get:
- 1 x FREUD D1040A DIABLO 40 TOOTH 10″ 255mm TIMBER SAW BLADE.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”freud”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- FREUD D1024X DIABLO 24 TOOTH 10″ 255mm RIPPING TABLE & MITER SAW BLADE 24T RIP SAW BLADE
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.