The Sure Strike 40 oz. Engineer’s hammer from Estwing has a forged steel blue painted, hardened and tempered head. Both faces are fully polished and beveled. Designed for striking cold chisels, brick chisels, punches, star drills, spikes and hardened nails. This drilling hammer has an 14″ jacketed and textured yellow fiberglass handle which allows for heavier blows in an environment where there is limited swing. A strong reliable tool you can count on time and time again. This will be the go to tool in your tool box when you really need to give something a good wack.
ESTWING MRF40E SURE STRIKE ENGINEERS HAMMER DETAILS:
- Overall Length: 14″
- Weight of Head: 40oz (1134g)
- Part No: MRF40E
What you get:
- 1 x New ESTWING MRF40E SURE STRIKE ENGINEERS HAMMER 40oz.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”Hammer”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- MAKITA LXT 18 VOLT DRILL & IMPACT DRIVER BELT HOOK CLIP FOR BTD141 BHP452 BHP454 BTD144
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.