These are truly a great hammer they perfect for guys that want a light weight hammer hanging from their belt that can hit with the power of a 28oz Hammer. Welcome to the new Ultra Forged Estwing framing hammer. These hammers virtually last forever. I was a carpenter for 20 years or so before I owned a tool store and I`ve got Estwing Hammers that are at least 20 years old now and still in great condition besides being a little rusty. The Leather Handle is so durable and the hammer itself is seemingly indestructible. I`ve banged things so hard with mine and never chipped the face even when smashing concrete and bashing steel as hard as i possibly could. Like i say these things are virtually indestructible.
ESTWING E15S 15oz ULTRA FORGED RIP CLAW HAMMER DETAILS:
- The Estwing 15oz Claw Hammer is ideal for driving nails during general carpentry use. Featuring a smooth fine polished face, the head has been tempered for greater strength to ensure that it does not become deformed after repeated use. Thanks to the perfect balance, you will experience less wrist and arm ache when striking with these hammers.
- Made in the USA.
- Magnetic Nail starter.
- Side Nail Puller for tight spots.
- Durable Leather Grip.
- Smooth Face.
- Estwing’s Solid Steel Claw Hammers provide unsurpassed balance and temper.
- The head and handle are forged in one piece from high grade steel with no welds.
- Part No: E15S
- Weight: 15 oz
- Length: 400 mm
What you get:
- 1 x New ESTWING E15S 15oz ULTRA FORGED RIP CLAW HAMMER.
- 12 Month Warranty.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”Estwing”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- FREUD D1024X DIABLO 24 TOOTH 10″ 255mm RIPPING TABLE & MITER SAW BLADE 24T RIP SAW BLADE
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.