This 12 ounce rubber mallet deadhead comes with a Hickory Handle and is a premium quality tool all the way. The Hickory handle is very hard, very dense and fairly shock resistant. The rubber head offers great control, accurate strikes and excellent results. This rubber mallet is also bounce resistant and has a large 60mm face diameter and a head length of 108mm. This rubber mallet is the perfect tool for safely giving something a good wack while still protecting your finishing surfaces. Made in the U.S.A.
ESTWING DH-12 12oz DEADHEAD RUBBER MALLET DETAILS:
- Non Marring Head.
- Quality Hickory handle.
- Face Diameter: 60mm
- Head Length: 108mm
- Total Length: 330mm (13″)
- Weight: 12oz (336grams)
- Part No: DH-12
What you get:
- 1 x New ESTWING DH-12 12oz DEADHEAD RUBBER MALLET.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”Hammer”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- FREUD D1024X DIABLO 24 TOOTH 10″ 255mm RIPPING TABLE & MITER SAW BLADE 24T RIP SAW BLADE
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.