DeWALT 18V XRP DCD950 & DCD970 CORDLESS DRILL TRIGGER SWITCH REPLACEMENT N020621SV DCD940
Price: $ 69.90
DeWALT 18V XRP DCD950 & DCD970 DRILL TRIGGER SWITCH N020621SV DETAILS:
- If your XRP drill has bit the dust and you know it’s the trigger that’s causing the problem then you can bring it back to life pretty easily. The trigger is an easy part to replace and much cheaper than buying a new drill.
- These triggers suit DCD950, DCD970, DCD920, DCD930 & DCD940KX.
- Genuine replacement part.
What you get:
- 1 x NEW Dewalt 18 Volt N020621SV Drill Trigger Switch.
- Suits the following XRP drills: DCD950, DCD930, DCD920, DCD970, DCD940KX.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
- DEWALT DW2518 RAPID LOAD 30 PIECE DRILL & IMPACT DRIVER BIT SET WITH TOUGH CASE
- DeWALT DCS391 18V XR LI-ION 6-1/2" 165mm CORDLESS CIRCULAR SAW 20V MAX BARE TOOL
- DEWALT DWMTC15 MAGNETIC TOUGH CASE & 15 PIECE BIT SET
- DeWALT DW9058 136mm 5-3/8" ALUMINIUM & TIMBER SAW BLADE PACK - DW9052 30T & DW9055 16T
- Pickup is available from 42 Webber Parade, Keilor East, Vic, 3033, if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.