We are an Authorised Australian Crescent Tool Dealer and can also order any other Crescent product in the entire range so just get in touch for a price on anything you need. The Crescent Wizz offers a Quick, Easy and Efficient solution to Revitalise the Cutting Edge on Chain Saw Chains. The Tool runs from a Standard 12V DC Car Battery and the Stones are Easy to Replace. It also comes with a Limited 1 Year Warranty.
CRESCENT NW14 WIZZ 12V DC CHAINSAW SHARPENING TOOL DETAILS:
- Small and Portable.
- Includes: 1 x Stone and Sharpening Angle Guide.
- Adjustable Height.
- 12 Volt DC Input.
- Stones are Replaceable.
- 1 Year Limited Tool Warranty.
What you get:
- 1 x (New) CRESCENT NW14 Wizz 12V DC Chain Saw Chain Sharpener.
- Includes: 1 x 6.4mm/1/4″ Grinding Stones & Case.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”crescent”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- MAKITA LXT 18 VOLT DRILL & IMPACT DRIVER BELT HOOK CLIP FOR BTD141 BHP452 BHP454 BTD144
- Pickup is available if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.