Crescent make a huge range of Quality Hand tools which is why we like to stock the brand. We can also order any other Crescent Tool in the Range so just get in touch for a price on anything you need. The Crescent DB30X Indexing Pry Bar has 16 locking head positions to give great access in hard to reach places and at bad angles. It’s designed for more leverage and great for repositioning heavy items such as engine blocks, machinery and steel component alignment, demolition work, tensioning belts, etc, etc.
CRESCENT DB30X INDEXING PRY BAR DETAILS:
- Part of the Crescent Code Red™ line of 10 renovation and demolition tools, which includes pry bars.
- 90° Flat head offers better access and wider support for prying against surfaces.
- Head indexes over 180° and locks into 16 positions for increased access.
- Raised surface on the back of the angle head provides location for users to strike, assisting in penetration.
- 30″ Long bar with a Flat End provides maximum leverage to any prying application.
- DB30X 30” Length with additional pry end for maximum leverage.
What you get:
- 1 x (New) CRESCENT DB30X 760mm Indexing Pry Bar.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”crescent”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- FREUD D1024X DIABLO 24 TOOTH 10″ 255mm RIPPING TABLE & MITER SAW BLADE 24T RIP SAW BLADE
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.