The Bahco 3 piece adjustable wrench set contains 6, 8 & 10″ shifters with a Corrosion Resistant Black Phosphate Finish. Made from Precision Hardened, High Performance Alloy Steel with a Slim Head for Better Access and mm Scale for Easier Setting. Bahco Tools are a very high quality product and come with a Lifetime Warranty.
BAHCO ADJUST 3-90 ADJUSTABLE WRENCH SET FEATURES:
- Manufactured of high performance alloy steel, black finish.
- Bahco Ergo Thermoplastic Rubberised Handle for Comfortable Grip.
- Precision hardened and anti-corrosion treated.
- Scale in mm for pre adjusting and accurate measurement.
- Slim Head Design for extra accessibility with high strength for performance.
- Limetime Manufacturers Tool Warranty.
BAHCO ADJUST 3-90 ADJUSTABLE WRENCH SET INCLUDES:
- Set includes 6” (158mm), 8” (208mm) and 10” (257mm) Wrenches.
- 9070 6” (158mm) shifter: Max jaw opening: 20mm
- 9071 8” (208mm) shifter: Max jaw opening: 27mm
- 9072 10” (257mm) shifter: Max jaw opening: 31mm
What you get:
- 1 x (New) BAHCO ERGO Adjust 3 90 Series 3 Piece Adjustable Black Phosphate Wrench Set.
- Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty.
- Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
- A Tax Invoice Supplied.
Other items you may be interested in:
[mp_bullet_products number=”4″ tag=”bahco”]
- MAKITA DC18RC LXT LI-ION 7.2 – 18V COMPACT RAPID BATTERY CHARGER 240V AUS DC18RA
- MAKITA 18V LI-ION CARBON BRUSH SET CB-440 SUITS MOST LXT TOOLS BTD141 BHP454 ETC
- MAKITA BL1830 18V LXT 3.0Ah GENUINE LI-ION BATTERY 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION – New
- REPLACEMENT FAN FOR MAKITA LI-ION CHARGERS DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SE, DC18SC
- Pickup is available from Carrum Downs if prior arrangements have been made.
- Call 0412 535 659 to place an order or organise a pick-up.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- We dispatch each business day between 3-4pm.
- Most orders made before 2pm will ship same day.
- Items are sent with-in 24 hours of receiving a payment.
- Tracking number provided to track your parcel via web.
- Items are sent by registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Fastway Couriers.
- Melbourne customers quite often receive their goods the following day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-5, Rural areas may take longer.
- Free shipping insurance.
- You will get your goods no matter what.
- A unique identifying barcode on every parcel.
- All items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. Instead a collection card will be left in your mail box and you may collect it from your post office or call the courier for redelivery. It`s very safe and secure.